Saturday 17 June 2017

The hectic life....

Hello....
First of all really sorry could not write it last week...but exams office was too occupied in these 2 things... infact I have my last exam tomorrow...but this week I had to write...

Anyways that's not important the important thing that I learned this week is that sometimes even such life can be enjoyed if we see it from a different prospective .... which is just not cribbing about it...and letting it go....

Yaa I mean every day even though few of my seniors shout ... That smile on few customers .... customers telling you god bless u even for the smallest things... really all that tiredness goes away....😊😊

And they mean that because they feel we did a huge work for them... Initially I thought why do I not enjoy my work when i was a simple accountant.... normal 10 to 6 job...time for personal life...had time to relax...and now I leave home at around 7:15am and not a single day I had returned before 9pm...not even on Saturdays....yet I don't know why I am not unhappy about it....I hope this continues...I love job like this always...🤗🤗 Fingers crossed...

Very important... happy father's day.... wishing all of u....I know it's on 18th but I won't write on 18th... 😁😀....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best relationship are ones you never saw coming

Shalini's eyes sparkled even more her smiles has increased over a period of time she was finally happy with what all was going on with h...