Sunday 4 June 2017

No More Of Personal Life....!!!

hello...

This week when started i thought would be alil less tiring then the last week...after all this week i have little adjusted with the work...but i was wrong....as time is going by work responsibility is increasing....my personal life is completely gone....i have or have not but people around me are getting use too my routine which is super hectic...

Anyways even though my personal life is almost gone , i don't get to have lunch till 5 in the evening still i don't know why i am not hating this job trust m i want too but i am liking it...i m surprised myself but still...

Office environment is good my colleagues are good very helpful...but i wish they help me like this only...because i will need time to understand all this as of now i only know one or two things....but i will learn because i want too it is exciting....

And sorry yesterday was the first Saturday of the week and so it was my working no holiday...so this week the post is delayed by a day...really sorry....but i will try this doesn't happen again....

love you all who asked me yesterday where is your this week ka blog...and who didn't ask i love you also... i am ending this week but next week the topic will be a request from a friend...

"Life of Adjustments or Not...??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best relationship are ones you never saw coming

Shalini's eyes sparkled even more her smiles has increased over a period of time she was finally happy with what all was going on with h...